About Me

My photo
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday My Town Shootout - - Town Plazas

I have been under the weather for the last few days so wasn't able to get out of the house, but I dug this picture out of my archives. Some of you may recognize it from a previous shootout (how droll I know!). This is the Folklife Village, the main building consists of a family run grocery store, then going to your left is the Apothacary, the Wooden Hanger, Artworks, Raspberry Jazz Cafe, the Hardware Store, a Library, Liquor store, Take Two movie store, and finally the Real Estate office. Usually there are more people out and about but this was taken on a rainy Sunday around 7am. It isn't much but this is our town plaza.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

When I went to take pics last weekend there was NOBODY around! e.m.p.t.y. for the longest time. From the sounds of it though, this place sounds like it could get pretty busy at 7PM rather than 7AM. (You got up at 7AM to take picture? I'm impressed.)

spiritsoflena said...

Nice shot! I hope you are feeling better.

GingerV said...

if I'd been in Houston this week I would have done Meyerland Plaza - a shopping mall - mostly parking lot - but I must have met friends there for lunch 50 times.....
7:am! that is impressive